Friday, March 2, 2018

Oh...the paces we go...

Getting back into the swing of things and finding your "happy pace"... 

Second Interval Schedule Week 10
I decided - at the suggestion of my brilliant husband - to do intervals. I was never one for intervals...I would fartlek a little and toy with tempo runs. So...this week, I did two sets and went along with the Run The Edge Half Marathon Training for Beginners. Granted, there were a couple times where I was almost certain that I would puke up anything consumed within the last 24 hours...but I remained puke free. No injuries to note. *score*

Before you question, I am not a beginner...but medical reasons and procedures had me sideline my running for a time...and my wobbling, Mr. Magoo legs are learning strides all over, again. So, my heart and mind are not beginners but my legs would argue otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment